- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Oct 14 2018
- Time: 09:30 - 17:00
- Bilingual Pilgrimage (Italian/English) – Teopoli “City of God” Open For Sunday Mass
- Oct 21 2018
- 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
ITALIAN SPEAKING PILGRIMAGE AT TEOPOLI, “CITY OF GOD”
Since 1977, when a large wooden Cross was erected next to the water fall, Teopoli became a center for monthly pilgrimages. These pilgrimages have three strong moments of common prayer: the Holy mass, the Stations of the Cross, and the Holy Rosary with Eucharistic Benediction.
Please remember that this is a day of PRAYER. All who come must participate in all the religious functions of the day.
All the activities are done outdoor, weather permitting.
Please dress warm and bring heavy shoes and umbrellas.
For info and bus reservations please call:
Office: Società Unita 416-243- 7319 or contact [email protected]teopoli.com
- 9:30am - 10:30am
- If Fr. Claudio is available, confessions will be heard, complimentary coffee/tea & biscuits available for consumption.
- 10:30am - 11:00am
- Conference with Fr. Claudio Piccinini C.P.
- Visit to Sr. Carmelina's Statue (Monument)
- 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Stations of the Cross
- Holy Mass outdoors by the Waterfall
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- (bring a picnic lunch, no BBQ'ing) or ask for a prepared lunch to eat indoors (please let us know in advance.)
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm
- Procession to the Jesus the Listener Chapel
- Holy Rosary & Exposition and Benediction with the Blessed Sacrament
- 4:30pm - 5:00pm
- Return Home
- Get ready to board bus